Wow, I really did a lot over the last weekend…
Starting from Friday evening, drink coffee and shopping for hours
Meeting “long time no see” uncle and auntie (schmate of my daddy)
Playing “only have draw 1 or draw 2” uno with dear cityu friends @ ON’s home sweet home
Wine tasting @ mimi and eddie’s home
Swimming with doggies @ sai kung hoi ha wan
Visiting 5 gor’s home sweet home. Nice talk about the past ten years after 98…..
Many things have changed, while still countable things are staying the same over time……
Hope good things last and bad things just gone
Over the weekend, I reviewed the past 10 years of my life….. and I told myself, “live a better life in the coming ten years!”
As I did so many and thought so many…. too tired to get up on Mon and finally apply day off :P
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Over the weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment